12 Dec 2014

SIMPLE AND EASY CHRISTMAS TREE DIY

Simple and easy Christmas tree diy

I really love this festive season, there is so much beauty in the decoration specially if the decoration 
is handmade. And to lit up the dark days in December what better way than decking the halls with 'Boughs of Holly' and jolly decor.

I'd been wanting to have a white Christmas tree for a while but those I saw in the shops looked too artificial for my like.  So last year, when I least expected it , I was cutting down an overgrown fennel shrub and just thought 'this could become a great Christmas decoration'!

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦


Me encantan las fiestas Navideñas y la tradición de decorar cada año la casa, sobre todo si los adornos (algunos al menos) son hechos a mano. En estos días grises de Diciembre que por estas tierras abundan qué mejor manera de alegrar tu hogar que introducir pequeños detalles que dicen mucho. 
Durante bastante tiempo había querido tener un árbol blanco pero todos los que veía en las tiendas eran demasiado artificiales. Y el año pasado, mientras cortaba en el jardín unas ramas de hinojo que habían crecido demasiado se me ocurrió la idea de pintarlas, y así vine a tener mi pequeño arbolito blanco de Navidad!

Simple and easy Christmas tree diy

All photos are by jade & lime


Simple, inexpensive and pretty, three characteristics I like in a DIY.


What is your favourite type of Christmas decorations?

HAPPY WEEKEND ♡○♡



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips