28 Nov 2014

CHRISTMAS DIY : A HEART SHAPED WREATH





 Are you a person who just loves renewing, reinventing, upcycling, recycling?
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
¿Te gusta renovar, reinventar, reciclar?


I just thrive on renewing and reinventing things. My last light-bulb creative moment happened a couple of days ago. I was looking for inspiration throughout Pinterest and came across a lovely picture of a Christmas decoration with little bells.

All of a sudden I remembered I had this lampshade forgotten in the attic, collecting dust and with no purpose whatsoever. This lampshade happened to have these tinny tiny, dainty vintage bells. I was so keen in starting my new project that i completely forgot to take pictures of the lampshade as it used to be and before I knew it I had dismantled the lampshade's metal frames, the tiny bells, pearls.... oooops!.
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
¡A mi me encanta! Mi último momento en el que se me encendió la bombillita fue hace un par de días. Estaba buscando inspiración en Pinterest cuando encontré una foto que me encantó. Entonces me acordé de una vieja lámpara que tenía olvidada en el ático no haciendo más que recoger polvo. Y la lámpara en cuestión tenía estas pequeñas campanillas (como en la foto).  Con la ilusión de llevar a cabo el proyecto me olvidé de hacer fotos a la que era la lámpara así que no puedo enseñaros el ante y el después. Pero os enseño el tejido y las campanitas.

But this is the fabric's lamp and all its pieces:





And this is what i have made out of the old lampshade: a Christmas decoration for hanging on a door, or a window......
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
Y esto es lo que hice a partir de la vieja lámpara: un corazón con carácter Navideño para colgar en una puerta o ventana......


Christmas DIY A heart shaped wreath

Or outside..........
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

O afuera............




Do you like it?
Next to come : what did I make with the fabric? In my next DIY post.

○○○○○○○

¿Os gusta?
Y próximamente: Os enseñaré lo que hice con el tejido en mi siguiente post.

Happy weekend xx





3 comments:

  1. Qué bonito y qué gracioso tiene que ser oír las campanillas al abrir y cerrar, navideño total!!
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sí, muy de Papa Noel -:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bonito! Y parece sencillo de hacer. Lo de las campanillas le da el toque navideño final! Un saludo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips