4 Apr 2014

COLORin, COLORado / AZUL - BLUE

AZUL / BLUE without "the blues"



This week I've discovered the beautiful home of textile designer Fiona Douglas. 
Fiona started out studying painting at the Glasgow School of Art and in 2009 set up Bluebellgray, her textile business with beautiful watercolour linens, rugs and cushions. You can see more of Fi's beautiful work at her website.

----------------------

Esta semana he descubierto la preciosa casa de Fiona Douglas, diseñadora textil y fundadora de bluebellgray. Fiona estudió arte en Glasgow School of Art y pronto descubrió su pasión por diseño textil, que plasma en sus tejidos, alfombras, cojines.
















                                              source: designsponge




2 comments:

  1. Hi Margarita, A fellow BYW student here. I saw your post in the comment thread forum and decided to visit because I remember how hard the first few weeks of blogging can be. Your blog is lovely. I really like your aesthetic and admire that you post in two languages. I'm bilingual, too, so I know how hard it can be to do that. I especially like this post because I love color and decorating with a mix of things. I am now your newest follower on Pinterest! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minnie, it's so nice you stopped by. Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips