7 Jan 2014

INTENTIONS FOR 2014

Hello there,

It's great to be back here. Hope you had a nice holidays.


It's been a while since I published my last post and the reason is, well, I'm still trying to get used to this business of blogging but most importantly, I also decided to take these last few days to fully enjoy the company of my family.

So now, after this break I really feel energised and I'm really looking forward to take blogging to my next step and start showing you some of my projects I plan to start this year.



Talking about planning, most people talk about new year's resolutions, and to be honest, I never really liked to write down a list of things I might not be able to achieve within the coming 12 months. 


 I am more of a person who just takes one day at a time. I prefer to have a general view of my ideas and projects I'd love to accomplish and SLOWLY and mindfully enjoy the process of achieving them (where possible) within the next 365 days of this new year without feeling ashamed or guilty if the so called "goals/resolutions" aren't fulfilled. 

So, with this in mind, my 2014's INTENTIONS are:

* do more "handmade"




image


* enjoy the simple, little things 


image




* Always look on the bright side of life 


image







image







* remind myself that perfection only exists in God.






See you soon and HAPPY NEW YEAR !  



image













































                                                        





1 comment:

  1. Muacs! Bienvenida a la #decopedia!!! Todas juntas, hasta el infinito y más allá! ajajaja!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips