23 Jan 2015

OH INSTAGRAM - WHERE ART THOU?

INSTAGRAM, what can I say?



Oh instagram where art thou

I must have been living under a rock because it wasn't until last summer that I started discovering the joys of using this app. I had an IG account open for a couple of years but never used it. 



I'll tell you a secret: I wasn't sure how to use it (ssshhh) but then when I started blogging, I felt it was necessary for me to learn about it. 




For a while (and you can laugh) I was sending my pictures DIRECTly to Holly Becker from decor8 (OOOPS ! ) and Leslie Shewring among other talented people that i was following on until I realised I was doing it really wrong (they must've thought I was really a self-promote spammer -;) ooops, again!!), YOU LIVE AND LEARN, don't you?



Anyway, I love the fact that through IG I am discovering a little bit more of my creative side and I'm loving taking pictures and pushing myself out of my comfort zone to learn/improve my styling and photography skills. BUT the most gratifying element of using IG is that I'm getting to know REALLY lovely and amazingly talented people. 

I just want to say THANK YOU so much for all your ♡ and comments and new followers, thank you, thank you, thank you.

And here there is a list of some of my favourite instagrammers:

Katy Orme from @aptapothecary :


Annie from  @stylejuicer:



Neus from @creadecorarecicla

Yukiko Masuda from @nonihana


Caroline Khoo from @nectarandstone

Daiana from @dayi_fali_fru

Silvia Buján from @naluadulce







Happy inspiring weekend,
Love

Margarita




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips