22 Oct 2014

7 GREAT HALLOWEEN CRAFTS TO DECORATE YOUR HOME

It's that time of the year when my girls look forward to start decorating for Halloween. And even though I've never been particularly a fan of Halloween I enjoy sitting down with them to create fun diy's. 



From left to right: De izquierda a derecha:

Diy from Studio Diy for The Sweetest Occasion
I love Craft Passion's Halloween diy; pop over to Joane's blog, it's full of interesting crafts.
These sweet bats were created by Buggy and buddy, simple and effective to create with the kids.

















1-2/3/4

Aunque no soy realmente una fan de Halloween la idea de sentarme con mis hijas a hacer manualidades con las que decorar la casa sí que me gusta. Así que aquí os dejo estas propuestas que más me han llamado la atención.

Happy Halloween Crafting!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips