14 Sept 2014

ARTS & CRAFTS

"El objeto del arte es quitar el polvo a la vida diaria de nuestras almas

    

I love this quote from the genius Pablo Picasso and i find this to be true myself.


Illustration by jade & lime


After a long absence from the blog (school holidays and other reasons have thrown me out of my daily routine) I'm here with batteries recharged and looking forward to bring you more stylish interior ideas, practical advice and,.......NEW things in the blog ! amazing DIYs and some of the projects I'm working on in my spare time.




1/2/3











I have a soft spot for different crafty materials be it fabrics, paper, paint, wool, haberdashery and I love to learn all the time. 

 Recently I rediscovered my love for doing crochet which I tried as a little girl and then forgot all about it until a couple of years ago. With the help of lovely blogs and Pinterest I rediscovered my passion for creating new things. It's amazing to be able to create out of a diagram a beautiful crochet design (I love Japanese crochet patterns, but that will be for another day's post). 

For now, I leave you with some of the materials I have lying around the house that I use (or will use) to show you in my incoming posts or projects.





See you soon xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips