19 May 2014

BACK TO THE ROUTINE / VUELTA A LA NORMALIDAD



Hello, I'm back!
It's been a while, sorry. But I've had an eventful couple of weeks. My girls out of school for two weeks at Easter and trip to Spain after that put my daily routine completely out of sink. But here I am, very excited to share with you lots of news and projects in the next few weeks.






Hola, ya estoy de vuelta!
Las últimas semanas han sido bastante liadas. C y O tuvieron dos semanas de vacaciones en Semana Santa y seguidamente hicimos un viaje a Madrid. Esto me sacó completamente de mi rutina diaria, pero aquí sigo ("vivita y coleando"), emocionada de poder volver a mi blog y a enseñaros un montón de noticias y proyectos.



ciao, ciao xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips